2011-03-14

Mmmmmmm

I want to write... but I just got home from a weekend in Duluth, and four hours of lovely swimming lessons [bites tongue] and ended up editing pictures instead.

But I'm really excited about writing something cool about sports this week! And the funny thing... this is my week off from writing about it for the paper :) haha [I know.. it was my idea]

I also wanted to say that everyone's writing has really motivated me to make mine better. And I just realized that we're half over........ sad day.

1 comment:

  1. oh, but it doesn't have to be over! we can keep writing, you know. ;)

    by the way, up there I just noticed - you should have spelt it "Scribbler" - unless you were doing a pun on the word 'scribe.' hahaha. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I like comments. And not just nice ones. Comment away.....