2011-03-09

I'm crabby

I'm crabby, and I don't want to write anything. period.

I read the Niagara Falls thing, and enjoyed it... but didn't think I had time to write a response. I tried starting two different travel stories... and didn't finish either.

My room is a mess, I'm tired from swimming laps, and even though I don't have "the fluffs" running around... I think a fog has rolled in, and I'm not sure what to do about it. I'm pretty sure I had some little thing that I was inspired by and could have written a paragraph on... but I don't remember it now. [go figure]

So. I quit. And I'm going to go eat a Fox Mint and read a fiction book. Good solution? I think so. ;)

Oh, actually.... if anyone has any suggestions for good reads.... send them my way!

3 comments:

  1. You want good reads? I have good news. I just added a "to read" (aka legere) page to my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand the crabbiness. :-/

    Oh yes! Come to my bookshelf for lots of good reads. :D If only I had time to read these days... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe, I just remembered seeing that Jennette! I'll order some :)

    ReplyDelete

I like comments. And not just nice ones. Comment away.....