2011-11-12

Sweaters and Hoodies

Sometimes I can't decide who I really am.

Sometimes I feel as if I'm having an internal identity crisis. Actually a lot of the time.

Part of me thinks I'm an artsy person. You know, the sweaters, skinny jeans and TOMS wearing, trend setting person. An abstract and impractical one, loving my new haircut and always being creative. The dreamer, the right-brained.

And the other part of me says I'm just pretending. That I'm just an right-brained wanna-be.

That at heart, I'm really a jock, the one that wonders what the heck I'm going to do with these bangs when I'm lifting or climbing, the part that chooses sweats and a hoodie with the hood up over a sweater and jeans, and the one that disses all things impractical.

Can I actually be both? Or am I one or the other?

Am I pretending? Or am I really a part of both people?

2 comments:

  1. I think you can be both. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly how you feel! Haha I struggle with the same thing. I think there is such a thing as an in-between, a cross between the two that counts as its own type :)

    ReplyDelete

I like comments. And not just nice ones. Comment away.....